The Power of Essentialism: Simplify to Amplify
It’s easy to get caught in the whirlwind of doing more, achieving more, and constantly seeking more.
But what if the key to success isn’t doing more, but doing less — and doing it right?
One of my favorite books is Greg McKeown’s “Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less”. Written by a man who missed the birth of his firstborn for a sales meeting he didn’t land.
From that lesson and more, he talks of the importance of making wise choices about where to spend our time and energy.
In fact, we adapted many of these same principles into our Time Design course.
Instead of focusing on being “busy”, I invite you to seek out what is truly essential and to give your best efforts to only that.
Here are some key things to keep in mind as you consider this path:
- The Power of Choice: Remember, every commitment or task we say ‘yes’ to means saying ‘no’ to something else. Choose wisely.
- The Myth of “I Have To”: Instead of saying “I have to,” start saying “I choose to.” This reframing empowers you to recognize and act on your choices.
- The Joy of Less: In a crowded room, a whisper can be more powerful than a shout. Likewise, in our lives, a few well-chosen actions will have a bigger impact than many hasty ones.
That’s all great Tanya, But how can I really practice Essentialism right now?
The One-Thing Challenge:
- Look at your upcoming week.
- Choose just one task, commitment, or obligation that you can intentionally let go of or delegate.
- Then cancel it, chuck it, or give it to someone else.
That’s it. Just one thing.
Find it and LET. IT. GO.
Simplicity isn’t just a buzzword — it’s the future of success.
In a world inundated with noise, the clear, focused, and essential voice stands out.
Embrace the principles of Essentialism and let the power of less guide you to greater impact.
P.S. Whenever you are ready…here are 4 ways I can help you grow your business and strategize the life you dream of:
1. Ready to build s Strategy Plan in 20 minutes?
Let’s meet: Book a NO-Catch, NO-Pitch Strategy Plan Session HERE
2. Want to Stop Feeling Busy, Create Predictable Days & Regain your Sanity? Check out My Success Schedule HERE. Your investment is $197 and includes 1 Private Coaching session with me.
3. Ready to Stop the Lone-Wolf journey and be supported with a coach and peers with a personalized strategy plan and skills development? Success By Design is 12-Month Customized Support Mastermind Membership to build your strategy & skills to optimize profit and joy. It’s a 6K investment and will deliver more than any program you’ve seen out there.
(CLICK HERE to visit a private member session as our guest)
4. You’re powerful, have a bias for action, and a track record of success, but crave something more? If you know you’re ready to do the deep work to become the next-level YOU- Let’s have a human-to-human conversation about what that might look like. Book HERE